Imagine working in a beautiful office located on 80 acres of nature preserve and tropical landscaping, with an onsite café, full access gym, and a jogging path with dazzling views of Biscayne Bay. Imagine a friendly and supportive environment filled with fun activities, contests and charitable events. Imagine an employer who truly cares about your future, health, and well-being and values your suggestions and input.
It's not a dream, it's BCA and we are hiring!
BCA Financial Services Inc. is looking for a detail-oriented Payment Poster with exceptional oral and written communication skills. This is an entry-level position.
- Applies accepted processes to the preparation and maintenance of accounting and other records, and preparing financial, statistical, and/or technical reports to ensure accurate accounting records. Activities include a combination of calculating, posting, and verifying in order to obtain data that will be used in maintaining financial records.
- Compile and sort documents, such as payment reports, invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Verify and post details of business transactions such as funds received and reported or paid by creditor clients.
- Balance accounts by running tapes and proofreading
- Prepare cash and checks for bank deposit and maintain accurate recording of deposits.
- Type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports and other records
- Receive and count cash.
- Audit reports for accuracy and conformance to company procedures.
- Prepare creditor client remittance statements.
- Use discretion in handling confidential matters
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic accounting knowledge of credits and debits
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fully literate in Excel and Outlook
- Give attention to detail in completing work tasks
- Strong working knowledge of the English language
About the Company
BCA Financial Services, Inc. has over seventy years of successful experience, professionally serving the receivable management needs of the healthcare, commercial and retail sectors. BCA provides a myriad of receivable management services enabling clients to gain control of their accounts receivable, maximize cash flow, reduce days revenue outstanding and bad debt expense, while improving public relations and customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves in maintaining a professional and ethical work environment and focus on educating and assisting consumers to better understand billing and collection processes. Our staff makes a significant difference to consumers, businesses and the U.S. Economy. You can too.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Rewarding career opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401k
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Beautiful office park with gym and bistro on site
- Business casual workplace
- Comprehensive training and mentoring programs