LIFE IS SHORT. DO WORK THAT MATTERS.
The Chief Information Officer will be responsible for developing the strategy for information technology for the company and directing the daily activities of the Information Systems (IS) department that includes Computer Operations, Applications Development, Client/SalesSupport, Systems Engineering, Information Security and Telecommunications.
- Understand and demonstrate the principles of the Company’s Mission, Vision and Values.
- Collaborate with Senior Management to develop a strategy and prioritize information technology needs to effectively collect, process, and report on data to meet the objectives of our internal and external customers.
- Review with leaders across the company the strategy, progress, and risks to ensure their needs and opportunities are considered when updating the overall strategy.
- Provide direction to the Information Systems leaders on the procurement, installation, and maintenance of computer hardware, software and other products necessary to keep computer systems current and operable to support the business.
- Negotiate with vendors to ensure cost-effective purchasing decisions.
- Review and develop department resources to determine the mix of internal and external resources needed to meet objectives.
- Establish, execute and maintain disaster recovery plans that will result in the protection of the company’s information assets as well as provide continuity of system availability.
- Establish measurable individual and team objectives aligned with organizational and business goals. Recognize and reward associates commensurate with performance. Ensure that staff has the resources and skills needed to support all work initiatives.
- Coordinate information security and risk management projects with IT Application and Infrastructure delivery and operations groups as well as business unit teams; provide strategic and tactical security guidance for all IT projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team responsible for enterprise information security policies and practices, coordinate incident response activities, complete cyber threat analysis & assessment, and maintain compliance to standards and regulatory requirements. Manage other matrix relationships both internal and external to IT (such as Business Continuity and IT Operations) required to complete all assigned tasks.
- Act as a project leader in large-scale enterprise-wide software rollout/migration projects. Plan the analysis, evaluation, testing, implementation, integration, and migration strategy for the deployment. Define and implement complicated technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and are in line with corporate, project, and budgetary objectives.
- Provide leadership by resolving or assisting with resolving problems and coordinating work with other technical analysts and business partners.
- Advise and collaborate with team members to develop a stronger project team and enhance project productivity and results.
- Develop tactical solutions and define general architectures or approaches necessary to advance the messaging, software delivery, or software application needs for the organization. Act as a subject matter expert on multiple technology platforms.
- Interface with business partners, executives and IT staff to educate, promote, and influence advanced technology solutions and best practices. Support business partners in accomplishing projects which involve software or server technology, and lead or participate in business process re-engineering task forces.
- Stay abreast of new and advanced technology solutions; provide input to business partners regarding future evolution of products and services in response to internal changes and industry trends.
- Proactively identify opportunities to maximize return on investment in technology through benefit enhancement initiatives and cost control initiatives. Assist in the evaluation, cost justification, and implementation of these initiatives. Partner with client departments to develop departmental policies and procedures that increase the effectiveness of end-user technology. Recommend enterprise-wide software/hardware architecture to IT Steering Committee and Executive Management.
- Advise business partners on problems, plans, and activities and recommend policies and procedures that enhance the operation of the department. Maintain and increase the efficiency of operations through the reduction of outages, the implementation of more effective controls, and the timely resolution of outstanding technology issues.
- Provide direction and leadership to department associates and management. Partner with Human Resources and Organizational Learning to support recruitment, retention and training initiatives. Train and consult team members on problem resolution techniques. Build/maintain strong, effective teams that foster high performance and morale.
- Ensure departmental compliance with policies and procedures as required.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field preferred.
- Experience: Minimum ten years of experience in a leadership role leading IT initiatives and support of complex software infrastructure technologies in a Windows server environment. Two years experience at a Director level preferred. Five years experience in project budgeting, resource allocation, tracking, reporting and risk mitigation.
- Language/Communication/Interpersonal: Ability to read, write and speak fluent English. Ability to establish effective professional relationships with all internal and external business partners. Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Analytical: Strong critical decision-making skills. High degree of innovation, analysis, and reasoning to solve highly complicated problems. Ability to conceptualize issues in order to resolve problems in an unstructured or dynamic environment, having a significant organization-wide impact. Ability to resolve complex problems in the absence of technical guidelines or precedents where generally applied principles are inadequate or unavailable.
- Technical: Experience with Intel-based hardware and server operating systems such as Windows 2008, Windows 2012, Windows 2016, VMWare, Cisco routers and switches; knowledge of networking protocols such as TCP/IP, Fiber Optic cabling and configuration, SAN architecture; installation of server and application configuration changes; development of tactical and strategic plans related to enterprise-wide applications and the optimal hardware configuration to run them; server and application performance monitoring and well-care; problem diagnosis, resolution, and reporting, capacity determination; hardware/software evaluation.
- Leadership: Ability to effectively lead and coach teams to the achievement of goals, objectives, and adherence to group and corporate values. Leads large-scale projects over extended periods of time.
- Other: Ability to manage client expectations at the start and throughout projects to produce ongoing client satisfaction. Familiar with SOC compliance, COBIT, ITIL and PCI DSS. Experience or knowledge of collection systems, specifically systems designed and supported by Ontario Systems. Familiar with dialer and PBX technologies.
Up to 25% may be required.
Who Are We?
BCA Financial Services, Inc. has over seventy years of successful experience, professionally serving the receivable management needs of the healthcare, commercial and retail sectors. BCA provides a myriad of receivable management services enabling clients to gain control of their accounts receivable, maximize cash flow, reduce days revenue outstanding and bad debtexpense, while improving public relations and customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves in maintaining a professional and ethical work environment and focus on educating and assisting consumers to better understand billing and collection processes. Our staff makes a significant difference to consumers, businesses and the U.S. Economy. You can too.
Salary & Benefits
Rewarding career opportunities
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Benefits and 401k
Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
Beautiful office park with gym and bistro on site
Business casual workplace
Comprehensive training and mentoring programs